Training Fundamentals of Flow Assurance
To satisfy the world’s ever increasing demand for energy, Oil and Gas companies continue to develop and extract reserves in more and more hostile environments from deep water to the Arctic. As conventional oil reserves decline, companies are developing unconventional fields with complex fluid properties. All these factors mean that flow assurance plays an increasingly important role in the industry and employers are frequently seeking skilled engineers in this field. This one-week introductory course covers all aspect of flow assurance for the oil and gas industry, but with relevance to all industries with fluid flow related issues such as nuclear and process industries
On successful completion of the module the delegate will be able to:
- Gain a systematic understanding of the concept of flow assurance.
- Apply competently the fundamental principles of multiphase flow and production chemistry to analyse typical flow assurance systems.
- Design for basic flow assurance and operability.
Who Should Attend?
The course will be of particular interest to engineers in oil and gas exploration, production and operating companies, consultants, contractors, service providers and equipment suppliers involved in design and operation.
The Flow Assurance course will be useful for those who want a background in this area such as researchers or managers who wish to understand the technical issues to aid decision making.
- The Flow Assurance Environment: What is flow assurance? Introduction to the flow assurance environment, multiphase flow hydraulics and production chemistry.
- Multiphase flow hydraulics: Steady state flow regimes, pressure and temperature prediction. Network and nodal analysis. Physical properties. Oil and gas pipeline design. Transient flows. Pipeline operations and pigging. Thermal management. Separation and boosting systems. Multiphase flow metering.
- Production chemistry: Fluid sampling and PVT analysis. Deposition and management of hydrates, wax and rheology, scale, asphaltines and napthanates.
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB.
- Bag (Public Training)
- Training Material (Hand Out & Soft Copy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel (Public Training)
- Lunch 1x and Coffee Break 2x / Day (Public Training)
- Gratis antar Jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ( Khusus Yogyakarta )
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.