Training Design and Construction of Highway Drainage Systems
Pelatihan Desain dan Konstruksi Sistem Drainase Jalan Raya
Climate change and increased frequency of flooding are drivers of public awareness of the significance of surface water drainage and the need for greater protection of property and life. This Training course gives guidance on current design standards & practice concerning highway drainage and the methods for attenuation of storm flows.
Aims and Objectives:
To raise awareness of the importance of effective design and ongoing maintenance surface water systems
To emphasize the significance of controlling pollution and containing storm outflows
To give practical instruction in the design of surface and sub-soil drainage systems
To give guidance on legislation and current environmental aspects relating to climate change and flood risk
On completion of this course, delegates will have:
A working knowledge of the various design and construction approaches to the provision of effective road drainage
A broad understanding of the range of drainage options, their appropriateness and cost effective application
An awareness of current Environment Agency guidance concerning control of pollution and promotion of sustainable urban drainage systems (SUDS).
Knowledge of the likely impact of Climate Change on road drainage and ongoing maintenance of the infrastructure
Graduates and technicians newly involved in road design and construction.
Experienced staff requiring an update in drainage technology
Complete pre-course questionnaire and identify any local concerns and incidents involving highway drainage.
- The Need for Highway Drainage
- Surface Water Drainage Systems, Design & Specification
- Environment Agency Requirements and Advice
- Climate Change and Flood Risk Management
- Computer Programmes for Drainage Design
- Outfalls, Retention and Soakaways
- Specification and Installation of Highway Drainage Systems
- Sub-Soil Drainage
- Design of Sub-Soil Drainage
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB.
- Bag (Public Training)
- Training Material (Hand Out & Soft Copy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel (Public Training)
- Lunch 1x and Coffee Break 2x / Day (Public Training)
- Gratis antar Jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ( Khusus Yogyakarta )
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Sustainable Development and Corporate Social Responsibility Training in Indonesia (Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, Etc..) Asia (Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur)