Training Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Logistics and Supply Chain Management course explain the activities of planning and controlling of distribution, transportation, warehousing, inventory management, purchasing, materials handling, packaging, customer service and product scheduling. Logistics course provides the decision making tools and concepts used for cost reduction in logistics and strategic supply chain solutions.
Who Should Attend?
Logician’s, distribution staff, warehouse, store management staff, and new starters
- Business Logistics, Supply Chain & Objectives
- Logistics Strategy, Planning, Implementing Strategy, LSC Channels
- The LSC Product, 80-20 Curve, Packaging, Pricing, Incentive Prices
- LSC Customer Service, Order Cycle Time, Levels and Constraints
- Logistics Information Systems & Order Processing Systems
- Transport Systems, Shipment Agencies, & Costing.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)