Training Pelaporan Keuangan Pemerintah (Government Financial Reporting)
Are you new to the governmental arena or need a refresher to keep up with changes? Covering more than just buzzwords, this Training course features the foundational tenets of governmental accounting and reporting in today’s environment.
Accounting and finance professionals working in the state and local government environment, and auditors with state and local government clients who seek a refresher in fundamental governmental accounting and reporting concepts.
- Overview Standar Akuntansi Pemerintahan berbasis akrual
- Laporan Keuangan Pemerintah
- Laporan realisasi anggaran
- Laporan arus kas
- Catatan atas laporan keuangan
- Akuntansi aset
- Akuntansi persediaan
- Akuntansi investasi
- Akuntansi pendapatan belanja dan pembiayaan
- Akuntansi piutang
- Akuntansi utang
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB.
- Bag (Public Training)
- Training Material (Hand Out & Soft Copy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel (Public Training)
- Lunch 1x and Coffee Break 2x / Day (Public Training)
- Gratis antar Jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ( Khusus Yogyakarta )
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Pelatihan Pelaporan Keuangan Pemerintah (Government Financial Reporting) Training in Indonesia (Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, Etc..) Asia (Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur)