Pelatihan Sistem Manajemen Informasi Geografis dan Pemetaan: Teori dan Praktek
Geographical and Mapping Information Management System: Theory and Practice Software Training
This course describes tasks and issues that project managers must address at different stages of GIS project development by striking a balance between theory and practice. Topics include strategic planning, work program development, project management techniques, budgeting, staffing, sustaining program support, and managing consultants and vendors. This course presents an overview of the successful and unsuccessful techniques for implementing GIS. Issues covered include how to gain organizational support and how to revive floundering GIS programs. The participants will be working in small discussion groups to address issues pertinent to real case studies. The course will be based on real world examples. It is a must for anyone embarking on a GIS project, involved with a less than satisfactory GIS, or who is seeking ways to improve a successful implementation.
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Gain knowledge in managing a GIS Project in all its phases: User Needs Survey,
- Needs Assessment, Database Design, System Design, Data Conversion, Application Development, and Training.
- Get hands on experience in managing a GIS project.
- Acquire all skills needed to prepare a GIS project documentation such as request for proposal, proposal, and various project deliverable documentations.
- Better understand the issues of staffing and budgeting, team work, and consultant-client relationship through real world case studies.
- Introducing the GIS technology and its basic principles.
- Highlighting the link between GIS and the related sciences.
- An overview to the GIS package “ARC/VIEW”
- Discussing how to pick a proper geographical Information System
The training methodology is interactive with group exercises and is suitable for all employees involved in functions management. The pace and level of the training workshop is customized to the understanding of the delegates. Ongoing back-up and support is available after the training on request to the supplier, and the training course is also available for in-house presentation as well as for “Competency Transfer”
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- GIS coordinators
- Potential implementers of GIS solutions
- Public sector agency staff (Governmental, Institutional)
- Private sector staff (Consultants, Contractors, Marketers)
- GIS managers
Data sources of GIS
- Nature and sources of spatial data.
- Concepts of Digital Mapping (DM).
- Data capture techniques.
- Data structure and restructure.
- Data restrucutre.
- Surveying and GIS (GPS, Remote Sensing, Projection, scale).
Introduction to Database Design
- Database and Database management system.
- Database concept
- Concept of the Relational database.
- SQL (Structured Query Language).
- Lesson overview
- Teaching methods
- Course overview
- ArcGIS products
- ArcGIS functionality
- Choose ArcView if you want to…
- Use ArcInfo Editor if you want to…
- Use ArcInfo if you want to…
- ArcGIS desktop applications
- ArcGIS extensions
- Working with geographic data
- Storing geographic data
- ArcGIS spatial data formats
- ArcGIS tabular data formats
- Features and topology
- Spatial relationships with shared geometry
- Spatial relationships with coincident geometry
- Storing spatial relationships
- Using ArcCatalog
- Adding tables from existing sources
- Setting viewable data
- Managing file types visible in ArcCatalog
- Contents options
- Tables options
- Raster options
- Searching for data
- Load class database
- Exercise 1 overview
- Exercise 1: Working with data in ArcCatalog
- Working with layers and maps
- Lesson overview
- Setting ArcMap options
- Creating quantitative displays
- Choosing a classification method
- Using natural breaks
- Using quantile and equal interval
- Using standard deviation
- Excluding features from a classification
- Normalizing your data
- Graduated and proportional symbols
- Showing quantity with dot density
- Displaying multiple attributes
- Using the Style Manager
- Creating custom symbols
- Creating custom lines and markers
- Using the Advanced Drawing Options
- Ways to create a map
- Building templates
- Changing templates
- Exporting a map
- Exercise 2 overview
- Exercise 2: Working with layers and layouts
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB.
- Bag (Public Training)
- Training Material (Hand Out & Soft Copy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel (Public Training)
- Lunch 1x and Coffee Break 2x / Day (Public Training)
- Gratis antar Jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ( Khusus Yogyakarta )
PT. BORNEO BINA MITRA ( BBM TRAINING AND CONSULTING ) – Lembaga Sertifikasi dan Pelatihan SDM Untuk Perusahaan / Instansi Pemerintahan . Dan di dukung dengan tenaga ahli yang sudah berpengalaman dan berkompeten di bidangnya. Kami ingin menawarkan Training atau Pelatihan kepada Bapak/Ibu pimpinan perusahaan atau Instansi. Adapun Lokasi Training atau Pelatihan bisa menyesuaikan dari Intansi/Perusahaan Bapak/Ibu, Seperti di Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore dan Kuala Lumpur. Dll. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Berikut adalah Kategori Training yang kami Tawarkan:
· Marine And Offshore Engineering
· Science And Analysis
· Facility Integrity, Inspection, Metallurgy And Corrosion Engineering
· Water And Wastewater Treatment Engineering
· Mechanical And Utility Engineering
· Civil And Construction
· Chemical Laboratory Engineering, Technology & Management
· Drilling, Reservoir And Petroleum Engineering
· Welding Engineering
· Project And Construction Management
· Electrical And Power Engineering
· Maintenance And Reliability Engineering
· Information Technology
· Instrumentation And Control Engineering
· Process And Chemical Engineering
· Leadership And Management
· HR, Training And Development
· Secretarial And Office Management
· Interpersonal And Self Development
· Finance And Accounts
· Public Relation And Media
· Sales And Marketing
· Customer Service And Communication Skills
LOGISTICS & SUPPLY CHAIN
· Logistics & Supply Chain
· Logistic Health And Safety Management
· Logistic Purchasing Management
· Sales Management, Retail And Negotiation
· Tenders & Contract Management
· Ships And Port Management
· Warehouse Management And Storekeeping
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL
· Health, Safety & Environmental
· Food Safety
SERTIFIKASI BIDANG MIGAS (SERTIFIKASI BNSP)
SERTIFIKASI BIDANG SDM (SERTIFIKASI BNSP)