Training Risk and Reliability Engineering
To introduce the principles and techniques of risk and reliability analysis and develop skills through practical application of methods.
On completion of the course, the delegate will:
- Obtain knowledge of the various methods of component and system reliability and risk analysis
- Be able to evaluate risks as applied to different engineering disciplines and their associated consequences and propose ways to mitigate risk
- Apply quantitative as well as qualitative methods for risk assessment
- Obtain the ability to collect, evaluate and use data towards risk control and application of Risk Based Maintenance Management.
Who Should Attend?
Mechanical, process, energy engineers and professionals that want to obtain knowledge on applied aspects of Risk and Reliability Engineering.
- Introduction to risk analysis, risk assessment and safety management: Risk Analysis, System boundaries, Uncertainty and Modelling.]
- Risk Analysis: Risk Identification and Assessment-(FMEA, HAZOP, PrHA etc), Assessing and Managing Risk, QRA, Risk Acceptance, Consequence and Targets, Decision Analysis, Risk Communication.
- Mathematics of Risk Analysis: Basic probabilities, Combined probabilities.
- Practical Session #1: Basic Probability problems, FMEA, HAZOP.
- Structural Systems: System Breakdown, Contributing Factor Diagrams, Decision Trees, Influence Diagrams, Process Systems and Modelling Methods.
- Quantitative Reliability Assessment: Definition of Fundamental Reliability Problem, Numerical Methods, Statistical distributions, Monte Carlo Simulation.
- Empirical Reliability Analysis: Failure and repair, Availability, Reliability, Failure Rates, MTTF/MTB, Hazard Functions, Reliability Models, Assessment of Hazard Functions, Exponential Distribution.
- Introduction to Bayesian Networks: Mathematical formulation, Worked examples.
- Reliability Analysis of Systems: Systems in Series, Parallel and Mixed, k-out-of-n systems, Embedded Redundancy, Worked examples.
- Failure Consequences and Severity: Assessment Methods, Cause-Consequence Diagrams, Functional Modelling, Real Asset Damage, Loss of human life, Indirect Losses, Public Health and Environmental Damages.
- Risk Control: Objective, Risk Aversion, Insurance for loss control and risk transfer, Risk actuaries and insurance claim models, Cost-benefit analysis.
- Risk Based Maintenance Management: Inspection and Maintenance Methodology, Development of optimal maintenance policy.
- Practical Session #2: Examples in QRA and systems reliability assessment.
- Regulations/Standards/Hazards Assessment: Safety Engineering, Learning from accidents, Human factors, Regulations, Fire and explosions risk analysis.
- Case Study of Accident Assessment
- Asset Integrity Management
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB.
- Bag (Public Training)
- Training Material (Hand Out & Soft Copy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel (Public Training)
- Lunch 1x and Coffee Break 2x / Day (Public Training)
- Gratis antar Jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ( Khusus Yogyakarta )
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.