Training Sustainable Development and Corporate Social Responsibility
The sustainability agenda is developing faster than any other part of the business agenda, with the relevant understanding and skills likely to be necessary conditions for success in the 21st century. Many organisations find the term sustainability abstract, a concept with which it is difficult to connect. At its heart lies the simple idea of integrating economic, social and environmental policies to ensure a better quality of life for everyone, now and for generations to come. Sustainable development means meeting 4 objectives at the same time:
- Social progress which recognises the needs of everyone;
- Effective protection of the environment;
- Prudent use of natural resources; and
- Maintenance of high and stable levels of economic growth.
Innovation and creativity on an unprecedented scale will be required to yield new processes, new methodologies and new ways of managing the future role of technology. There is a need therefore to examine ways in which engineers and scientists are able to take a central role in finding new ways of meeting people’s needs, expectations and aspirations whilst ensuring that the economy, society and the built and natural environments grow and develop in harmony. Yet the environment is struggling to cope with even current levels of consumption and climate change is just the latest and loudest of a number of wake up calls.
Resource efficiency lies at the heart of the sustainability challenge and organisations need to become more “eco-efficient”. The objectives of the course are to provide delegates with the appropriate knowledge, skills and competencies to apply technologies
- To ensure that sustainable development meets the need of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs;
- To create more value with less impact;
- To seize opportunities to innovate and enhance competitiveness;
- To make better use of physical, human and financial resources;
- To meet growing consumer demand for more environmentally and socially acceptable goods and services.
The nature of the course is such that professionals from a wide range of backgrounds can be accommodated.
An Introduction to Sustainable Development
Session 1 – Quality of Life
Session 2 – Eco-centrism -v- Techno-centrism
Session 3 – Capacity for Continuance
Session 4 – Environmental Impacts, Human Activity & Biophysical Limits
Session 5 – Protection & Enhancement of Earth’s Life Support Systems
Session 6 – De-materialisation
Improving Environmental Performance
Session 7 – Global Climatic Challenges
Session 8 – Socio-Economic Needs
Session 9 – Life Cycle Assessment
Corporate Social Responsibility
Session 10 – Increasing Productivity for Economic Development
Session 11 – Ethics, Technology & Ideology
Session 12 – Stakeholder Impacts & Future Challenges
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB.
- Bag (Public Training)
- Training Material (Hand Out & Soft Copy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel (Public Training)
- Lunch 1x and Coffee Break 2x / Day (Public Training)
- Gratis antar Jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ( Khusus Yogyakarta )
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Sustainable Development and Corporate Social Responsibility Training in Indonesia (Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, Etc..) Asia (Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur)