Training 132/380 KV Transmission Substation Operation
in this course the participant will be able to understand the fundamentals of maintenance equipment in transmissions substation and be familiar with maintenance equipment in transmissions substation.
- Understand the fundamentals of maintenance equipment in transmissions substation.
- To be familiar with maintenance equipments in transmissions substation.
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for engineers and technicians from substation, distribution station, power utilities, transmission and maintenance in electricity companies.
- Different types of Transmission Substationeffort 132 kV and 380 kV.
- Unilateral plans for all kinds of Transmission Substation 132 kV and 380 kV.
- Numbering adopted for equipment ofTransmission Substation effort 132 kV and 380 kV.
- Blocker approved tangles (Interlock) for various parts of the Transmission Substationequipment.
- How to conduct tests to interlock Transmission Substation equipment.
- Operational programs and how to isolate and grounding Transmission Substationequipment.
- Protection devices installed on the Transmission Substationequipment.
- Laws and approved safety documents and used during the work on the Transmission Substationequipment
- Group Discussions
- Group & Individual Exercises
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
- Action Plan
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)