Training AC Electrical Motors Troubleshooting, Protection and Maintenance
It is estimated that electrical drives and other rotating equipment consume about 50% of the total electrical energy consumed in the world today. The cost of maintaining electrical motors can be a significant amount in the budget item of manufacturing and mining industries. This course gives you a thorough understanding of electrical motor’s working, maintenance and failure modes and gives you the tools to maintain and troubleshoot electrical motors.
- Understand motors operation and construction
- Specify protection requirements for motors
- Specify speed control requirements for motors
- Fix faults on motors
- Reduce downtime on electrical motors
- Improve plant safety
- Improve plant throughput
Who Should Attend?
Anyone associated with the use of electrical motors in the industrial or automation environment. The course will also benefit those working in system design as well as site commissioning, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Motors types, AC motors, Single phase AC motors, Three phase induction motors, Synchronous motors
- Single phase induction motors, Construction, Torque speed characteristics, Capacitor start motors, Efficiency & Power factor
- Three phase induction motors, Principle of operation, Rotor slip
- Torque speed curve
- Synchronous motors, Starting, Motor loading, Power & Torque
- Selection & Application of motors
- Standardization & Classification of motors
- Choice of motor speed-Rewinding electric motors
- Industrial motor control
- Motor testing & Maintenance
- Trouble shooting of motors
- Emergency repairs of motors
- Group Discussions
- Group & Individual Exercises
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
- Action Plan
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)