Training Business Succession Planning
Whether it is preparing someone to take over a position of leadership in a corporation, or the sole proprietor of a small business Business Succession Planning will teach you the difference between succession planning and mere replacement planning. How you prepare people to take on the responsibilities of leadership so that the company thrives in the transition is just as important as picking the right person for the job.
- Define business succession planning and its role in your company.
- Lay the groundwork to develop a succession plan.
- The importance of mentorship.
- Define and use a SWOT analysis to set goals.
- Create a plan, assign roles, and execute the plan.
- Communicate to develop support and manage change.
- Anticipate obstacles, and evaluate and adapt goals and plans.
- Characterize success
Who Should Attend?
The course is designed for anyone who desires to learn practical management techniques that will assist them in developing good planning techniques, using skills to organize themselves and others and developing effective delegation skills. The course is appropriate for those who are responsible for managing any type of group or team or those who want to learn some skills to be able to better manage their work.
- Succession Planning Vs Replacement Planning
- What is Business Succession Planning?
- Preparing for the Planning Process
- How to Set Parameters for the Planning Process
- Initiating Process
- The SWOT Analysis
- Developing the Succession Plan
- Executing the Plan
- Identifying Paths
- Gaining Support
- Managing the Change
- Developing a Change Management Plan
- Developing a Communication Plan
- Overcoming Roadblocks
- Reaching the End
- How to Know When You’ve Achieved Success
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)