Cash Flow Statement Training
Develop the skills to analyze your cash flow statement, understand the liquidity / actual cash position of the company and the way funds flow to plan and control the financial operations properly.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Distinguish between cash flows from operating, investing and financing activities.
- Reconcile differences between net income and cash flow from operations.
- Develop insights about the liquidity and solvency of a company
- Help predict future cash flows by explaining the change in the cash balance as reported on the balance sheet.
- Prepare a statement of cash flows using both direct and indirect methods.
- Introduction to Financial Statements
- The link between the three major financial statements – income statement, balance sheet and statement of cash flows
- Structure of statement of cash flows – operating, investing and financing activities
- Myth of “Profit” – I MADE PROFIT, BUT WHERE IS THE CASH?
- Definition of “profit”
- Subjective judgments influencing profit figures – provisions and accruals
- Reconciling between profits and cash flow figures
- Preparing statement of cash flows
- Cash flow from operating activities – direct vs. indirect method
- Cash flow from investing and financing activities
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)