Training Chemical and Petrochemical Processes Techniques
Petrochemicals are made or recovered from the entire range of petroleum fractions, but the bulk of petrochemical products are formed from the hydrocarbon gases as raw materials.
- This course will guide participates to develop key concepts and techniques for the refining and petrochemical processes. These key concepts can be utilized to make operating decisions that can improve your unit’s performance.
Who Should Attend?
- The course is designed for plant managers, plant supervisors and operation staff. Engineers in areas of process engineering, engineers and operations personnel who wish to gain overview and insight into chemical processes and operations.
- Overview Of The Chemical Processing Industry
- Review Of Process Incidents
- Safety For The Chemical Processing Industry
- Fundamentals Of Petroleum Chemistry
- Description Of A Hydrocarbon Molecule
- Types Of Hydrocarbon Molecules
- Definition And Function Of A Catalyst
- Introduction To Petrochemical Key Concepts
- Unit Operations
- Process Flow Diagrams
- Mass Balance
- Introduction To Refinery And Petrochemical Equipment
- Heat Exchange
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)