Training Common Refinery and Oil Field Pumps
Pumps find extensive use in refinery and oil field, water circulation systems, A/C and heating systems, and many other applications. Keeping these machines running with least troubles and shutdown decreases the downtime of the whole system. Right machine selection appropriate to the right application, right machine operation, effective maintenance programs, reliable monitoring system, and skilled personnel capable of doing the right trouble shooting are essential requirements for prolong machine life. All the above can be achieved via deeper understanding of the machines construction and tolerances, the limits and constrains on their operation, and the more effective controlling methods. This course will offer the opportunity to learn more about pumps, their construction, operation, performance curves, control and troubleshooting. During the course participant’s discussion, comments, bringing up their own problems are welcomed and encouraged. Short tests on the course material will be performed to examine the degree of delivering the right and quality of the presented material.
- Familiarize the Attendees with different types of pumps.
- Learn the appropriate operation methods.
- By learning the operation limits of the machine
- Upgrading the knowledge of problems and solutions for pump and Compressors.
- Exercising examples of troubleshooting methods
- Highlight the importance of cavitations in pumps
- Highlight the importance of seals and bearings on pumps availability
- Learn the importance and methods of lubrication
Who Should Attend?
- Mechanical, Operation, Production, and Maintenance Engineers Senior Technicians should benefit from this course. Also Senior Technicians should update and refresh their knowledge by attending this course.
- Introduction To Pumps
- Simple System Diagrams
- Pump Names
- Pumps Classification
- Types And Operation Of Pumps
- Main Parts Of Centrifugal Pump And Function Of Each Part
- Operational Performance Of Pumps
- Introduction To Compressors
- Operation And Control
- Maintenance And Troubleshooting Centrifugal Pumps
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)