Training Controller and Control Loops
To give participants better and deep understanding of practical control loops problems. To provide participants with the most accurate diagnostic methods to identify and to solve their difficult control loops problems
- Understand The Fundamentals Of Closed Loop Control Used In Used In The Field Of Process Control
- Define Such Terms As Process Lag, Capacitance And Resistance
- Gain An Insight Into The Process Reaction Curve
- Appreciate The Effects Of Different Valve Characteristics On The Loop Performance
- Fully Appreciate The Effects Of Proportional, Integral And Derivative Control
Who Should Attend?
- Automation Engineers, Chemical Engineers, Consulting Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Electricians
- Installation and Maintenance Technicians, Instrument and Process Control Engineers and Technicians
- Maintenance Engineers, Mechanical Engineers and Technicians, Operations Engineers, Process Engineers
- The Nature Of Process Problems Affecting Performance
- Effect Of Maintenance/Operations Strategy
- Real Process Characteristics.
- Control Characteristics.
- Final Control Element Characteristics.
- Difficult Control Loop Problems
- Fundamentals Of Tuning
- Self Tuning Loops
- Adaptive Control
- Excessive Hystersis.
- Sticky Control Valves.
- Noisy Measurement Signals.
- Control Loop Interaction.
- Practical Case Study.
- Control Loop Analysis
- Process Classification.
- Noise Evaluation.
- Dynamic Coupling Evaluation.
- Tools Of Control Problem Diagnosis:
- Closed Loop Testing And Analysis.
- PID Control
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)