Pelatihan Customer Relations and Business Development Skills
Business Development and Customer Relations are a business language that every technical manager should be able to understand as a minimum and speak as an ideal. The aim of this course is to provide a broad introduction to understand what Customer Relations and business development really mean; how simple activities and planning can have a profound effect on the way you do business; and to generate a level of confidence in a growing a client base without a total reliance on proposals and a member of the marketing team.
- Studying the functions of business development and Customer Relations
- Identifying key marketing tools and channels
- Locating binding opportunities
- Ensuring proposals’ alignment with business development objectives
- Designing effective marketing and client relationship plans
- Appreciating the importance of stakeholder relationships and networking
Who Should Attend?
- Team leaders
- Marketing officers
- Any one responsible for business development and marketing support
- Business background
- Business expectations
- Business experiences shared
- A few major marketing terms explained
- Elevator speech
- The Marketing Mix
- A few major business development terms explained
- Opportunity tracking
- Cross selling
- Relationship Management
- Importance of a Go/No Go
- Business logistics
- Chance of winning
- The oportunities which should not be biding
- The importance of a network
- Networking effectively
- Proposal management
- Using technology
- Communication methodologies – understanding the importance of face to face
- Defining customer service terminology, concepts, and principles
- Importance of Customer Service
- External and internal customers
- Employee satisfaction equals customer satisfaction
- The difference between emotional and informational responsiveness
- Writing a client relationship plan
- Illustrating positive and negative attitudes and mind-sets
- Getting customers beyond mere satisfaction
- Customer’s loyalty
- Responding to difficult customers and coworkers with appropriate communication styles
- Modeling appropriate customer service skills in the community and workplace
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)