Pelatihan Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Customer Relationship Management, also known as CRM, helps businesses successfully implement strategies, practices and technolgies aimed at winning and retaining customers profitably. The objective of this business and management course is to equippinng participants with a sound foundation of CRM concepts and best practices so that participant can implement CRM practices successfully for long-term profitability.
In this course, participants will learn how to shift from a short-term customer transaction based mode of operation to a long-term relationship mode and understand the benefits of having strong customer relations.
- Understanding customer relationship management
- Learning how to best treat and manage customers.
- Understanding continuous improvement in CRM.
- Learning how to negotiate with customers.
- Being familiar with the conducting successful meetings with your customers.
- Identifying and understanding the elements of a customer relationship strategy Evaluating customers’ needs and the triggers and motivators that are important
- Understanding how to manage customer data and analyse it
- Planning a customer service programme to ensure customer retention and loyalty
- Delivering consistent service and measure and demonstrate its success
Who Should Attend?
- Customer service representatives
- Anyone within an organisation who wants to improve their understanding of techniques of building customer relationships and loyalty
- What is Customer Relationship Management?
- How does CRM impact the organisation?
- Customer Relationship Management as a product and a process
- Identifying your customer
- Internal customers
- External customers
- Customer expectations
- Integrating the customer
- Generating a customer focused solution
- Hierarchy of service
- Customer and culture
- Characteristics of excellent CRM
- Measuring customer service
- Problems in CRM
- CRM as a Business Process, Communication and People
- Opening doors
- Developing the relationship
- Body language
- Negotiating with Customers
- Identify and negotiate the best deal/ outcome possible
- Understand the key skills and processes necessary for successful negotiation
- Recognise the different approaches to the negotiating process
- Identify, develop and employ interpersonal skills
- Work on individual strengths and weaknesses
- Develop flexibility
- Develop successful strategies
- One- to- one and team- to- team negotiation
- Lead an Effective Meeting
- Personal qualities of meeting leaders
- Creating an atmosphere where all participants will be able to contribute
- Keep focused on the agenda and prevent the introduction of irrelevant issues
- Guidelines for running short meetings
- Controlling the Meeting
- Taking a lead in the meeting
- Ensuring everyone is aware of/ agrees what is to be talked about
- Summarising and agreeing action points
- Action Points and Endings
- Tips for making clear decisions
- Gaining commitment through the delegation of action points
- Panic Free Presentations and Dynamic Delivery – Adding Variety
- Planning and contingencies
- Content: distinguishing between information and data
- Energy: how to channel nervous energy to positive ends
- Maintaining interest – keeping the audience
- Stimulating curiosity – the key to motivation
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)