Pelatihan Customer Service Skills
Customer service skills training course is specifically designed to develop the participants’ skills and behaviours to offer exceptional customer care. It also empowers participants to provide effective solutions to customer facing problems, when they arise.
- Adopt consistent, professional style when speaking with customers
- Develop skills in engaging with customers and handling their enquiries effectively
- Listen effectively, ask questions and summaris to respond fully to a customers’ request
- Identify ways that can add value to customer relationships and exceed expectations
- Practise how to turn customer’s disappointment into a positive experience
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is or will be responsible for customer service
- Defining Customer Service
- Customers Service from the point of view of the employee
- Sharing our own experiences of good and bad service
- Responsibility for customer service
- Stepping into your customers’ shoes
- Handling customer enquiries
- Customer contact model and service standards
- Creating lasting first impressions
- Building and maintaining rapport
- Using positive language and tone of voice
- Establishing customer needs and responding to requests
- Active listening – including taking notes
- Handling work based customer requests
- Identifying challenging customer requests
- Responding to challenging customer requests assertively
- Service recovery
- Turning disappointment into delight
- Identifying the nature of customer complaints
- Responding to customer complaints
- Introducing colleagues to resolve customer service issue
- Complaint handling practice
- Building customer relationships
- Relationship triangle – trust and loyalty
- Excellence over competitors
- Identifying ways to add value and exceed customer expectations
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)