Training Dragline Mining Systems
The aim of this course is to provide a comprehensive overview of planning and operational methods associated with dragline mining systems. The course focuses on system efficiencies and the importance of dragline engineering decision-making based on
- Understand frequently used dragline terminology.
- Describe the key elements of efficient dragline systems.
- Describe the practices involved in systematic mine planning.
- Learn how to make engineering decisions based on costs.
- Learn about various dragline mining methods involving single seam and multi seam applications.
Who is the Course For?
- Mine Planning Engineers
- Planning Managers / Superintendents
- Senior Operational Personnel
- Equipment Manufacturers
Dragline Mine Design – Systematic mine planning process, and mining limit assessment using economic ranking criteria.
Dragline Key Components – Typical configuration, dig & dump cycle, understanding dragline working envelope, and dragline buckets.
Dragline Operating Methods – Range diagrams, pit layout, boxcuts, single seam applications, multi-seam applications, use of dozers & throw blasting, handling geotechnical & hydrological issues.
Dragline Productivity – Calculating re-handle, productivity calculations, sensitivity to changing operating & design paramaters (pit width / seam dip / swell / ramp placement etc), motion control & new technology, sensitivity to operators & design procedures.
Dragline Scheduling – Meeting production targets, blending constraints, and dragline sequencing.
Economics & Decision Making – Evaluation techniques, marginal cost analysis, time value of money, and discounted average
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)