Etiquette For Customer Service Management Training
The Customer Service & Telephone Etiquette training course looks at Customer Service and the ability to provide a service or product in the way that it has been promised in order to exceed the customer’s expectations.
Many companies have mission statements and value propositions that state their commitment to customer care, but is everyone in your team focused on customer care and do they have the necessary skill and knowledge to care for your customer?
Who Should Attend?
- Customer Care Managers
- Call Centre Managers and Staff
- Customer Service Employees
- Any Employee Who Interacts With Clients
The Importance of Customer Service
- What is Excellent Customer Service?
- Customer Service Principles to Deliver Excellent Customer Service
- Most Important Elements of Service Delivery According to Customers
- Common Principles in Delivering Exceptional Customer Service
- Do’s of Customer Service
- Nothing is Sweeter Than Your Own Name
- Customer Service Staff Key Competencies
- How to Resolve and Track Complaints
- Facilitate Process Improvements for Repeat Problems
- The Top 10 Errors that Lead to Repeat Calls
- Moments of Truth – A Customer Care Process
Internal Customer Care
- Internal Customer Service: Getting Your Organization to Work Together
- Benefits of Exceptional Internal Customer Service
- How to Create Great Teamwork and Avoid Silo’s
- 10 Ingredients for a Highly Effective Team
What Are the New Trends in Customer Service
- New Trends in Customer Care
- The 4 C’s of Customer Care
- The Rater Principle
- Service Standards
- Positive Customer Relationships – 10 Customer Care Tips
Modern Telephone Management Skills
- Telephone Etiquette and Powerful Telephone Tips
- Answering Calls
- Making Calls
- DO’s of Good Telephone Etiquette
- DONT’s of Good Telephone Etiquette
- Zero Tolerance Examples
Effective Communication Skills
- What is Effective, Productive Communication
- Understanding the Communication Process and Types
- Non-verbal Behaviours for Productive Communication
- How to Overcome Communication Barriers to Establish Trust and Rapport
- How to Listen Actively and Give Constructive Feedback
- How to Cope Professionally with Angry and Frustrated Customers
- Professional E-mail Etiquette
- Positive Scripting and Ownership of Conversations
- The Top 25 Positive Words and Phrases
Transactional Analysis as a Communication Tool
- Transactional Analysis
- Philosophy of TA
Customer Service Self-Assessment
- Service Self-Assessments
- Assessment Results
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.