Pelatihan Financial Planning and Budgeting
In today’s highly volatile environment, estimating future costs and revenues is critical for justifying investment decisions!
Gain state-of-the-art forecasting tools and modeling techniques that will help you analyze financial data…predict revenues and costs…assess the risk inherent in your forecasts…effectively
Upon completing this course successfully, participants will be able to:
- Creating a framework for financial forecasting
- Identifying data patterns and applying time series modeling techniques
- Modeling and forecasting your key business drivers
- Simulating a complete financial forecast: Drilling down to the bottom line
- Dealing with uncertainty
- Weighing approaches to interest rate risk modeling
- Communicating the forecast to management Data visualization techniques
This is an interactive training program and will consist of the following training approaches:
- Seminars & Presentations
- Group Discussions
- Case Studies & Functional Exercises
Who Should Attend?
- Vice presidents of finance, financial managers and analysts, controllers and treasurers, directors of planning and corporate and business development, business unit managers, operations analysts, budget managers and analysts.
- Learning Objectives
- Objectives of Financial Forecasting
- Framework for Financial Forecasting
- Getting Started: The Role of Assumptions in Making Financial Forecasts
- Indentifying Data Patterns: Exploring Data Analysis in Financial Forecasting
- Applying Time Series Modeling Techniques to Your Data
- Modeling and Forecasting Your Key Business Drivers
- Simulation of a Complete Financial Forecast: Dealing with Uncertainty
- Issues in Interest Rate Risk Models
- Communicating the Forecast to Top Management: Data Visualization
- New Directions in Financial Forecasting
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB.
- Bag (Public Training)
- Training Material (Hand Out & Soft Copy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel (Public Training)
- Lunch 1x and Coffee Break 2x / Day (Public Training)
- Gratis antar Jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ( Khusus Yogyakarta )
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.