Training Fleet Management and Operation( Pelatihan Manajemen dan Operasi Armada)
Transportation activities can account for over 70% of an organization’s supply chain costs. Thus, it is vital that an organization gets the transportation function right, whether its ambition is to meet personnel mobility needs or to execute the delivery of goods and materials.
In this training course we will provides a framework for fleet management professionals. Upon successful completion of this training course, delegates will be able to demonstrate a variety of knowledge and experience to effectively manage the operation of vehicle fleets at different levels of seniority and responsibility.
- State the objectives of fleet management and the role of the fleet manager
- Implement a fleet preventive maintenance program
- Determine requirements for efficient workshops
- Create fleet safety
- Use capital budgeting techniques to perform vehicle replacement analysis
- Optimize distribution vehicle routes
Who Should Attend?
- Fleet Managers and Coordinators
- Maintenance Managers and Supervisors
- Transportation Planners
- Fleet Safety Managers & Supervisors
- Operations Professionals
- The Role of the Transport
- Objectives, roles and responsibilities
- Definitions and uses of transport
- Checklist to undertake an initial analysis of operations
- Transport Modes and Methods Speed, cost and reliability variables Choosing transport modes
- Maximizing Customer Service
- Fleet Maintenance Management
- Parts and Supply Management
- Workshop Management
- Fleet Safety Management
- Vehicle Selection and Replacement
- Factors affecting transportation decisions
- Network design options
- Routing of distribution vehicles
- Improvements, Productivity, Cost and Service
- Measuring and Improving Fleet Performance
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)