Pelatihan Forensic Accounting
Due to increased awareness and intolerance about fraudulent activities , the demand for forensic account has increased. Forensic accountants are employed by lawyers, law enforcement agencies, public and private companies, government organisations and financial institutions.
On what is a forensic accountant course you will learn techniques for identifying, detecting and preventing fraud activities. Forensic accounting courses are an ideal way to take a start in this highly demanding and lucrative field. No previous knowledge in accounting or forensic accounting is essential to join the course.
Who should take this course
- Existing financial workers with no forensic accountancy experience
- Lower-level financial employees in pursuit of promotion
- Entrepreneurs with an interest in starting their own accountancy business
- Anyone who works in risk management or loss prevention
- Candidates looking to explore a more advanced accountancy discipline
- Anyone interested in improving their long-term career prospects
- Introduction to Forensic Accounting
- The Fraudster
- Fraud Detecting Techniques
- Case Investigation Procedure
- Evidence Gathering
- Evaluating Financial and Non-Financial Evidence
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB.
- Bag (Public Training)
- Training Material (Hand Out & Soft Copy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel (Public Training)
- Lunch 1x and Coffee Break 2x / Day (Public Training)
- Gratis antar Jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ( Khusus Yogyakarta )
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.