ABOUT THE COURSE
The purpose of the course is to provide a comprehensive background to the various aspects of soil mechanics and geotechnical engineering. It is aimed at those who are involved in as well as provide support services to the geotechnical engineering
Design and construction industry, including government agencies, clients, consultants, contractors and insurance sector.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The intended audience for this course are graduate civil mechanical and structural engineers wanting to develop their understanding and skills, engineering geologists with some design experience wanting to develop or refresh their understanding, and graduate and recently chartered geotechnical engineers wanting to refresh their understanding.
- Overview of Geotechnical Engineering
- Soil Characterisation and Fundamental Soil Mechanics
- Site Data Collection & Interpretation
- Foundation Concepts
- Geotechnical Analysis for Offshore Structures
- Design of Mudmats for Offshore Structures
- Design of Mooring Anchors & Suction Piles
- Pile Design for Offshore Structures
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB.
- Bag (Public Training)
- Training Material (Hand Out & Soft Copy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel (Public Training)
- Lunch 1x and Coffee Break 2x / Day (Public Training)
- Gratis antar Jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ( Khusus Yogyakarta )
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.