Training HR for non-HR managers
Apart from managing the business or operation, all the managers of any organization are responsible for personally handling a variety of issues that arise within their workforce from performance issues to personal issues, requiring an understanding of the basics of HR best practice in order get the best out of their team. HR for non-HR managers course is designed to give you the fundamentals for human resources, together with practical tools, to better prepare you for the challenges you will face in today’s workplace.
- Understand and get updated on global human resources trend and the changing environment that will impact you as a leader of today.
- Understand your role
- Better understand the full spectrum of Human Resource Management that important for you as a line manager.
- Appreciation of how Human Resources will help you achieve develop and manage your team to achieve your short and long-term goals
- Knowledge, tips, & technique in selection interviewing
- Knowledge, tips & technique in managing on- boarding process
- Knowledge, tips & technique in setting goals, giving coaching & feedback, and evaluating performance
- Understanding of the fundamentals of compensation management
Who Should Attend?
HR for non-HR managers course will benefit any managers or supervisors who has the responsibility for managing people. It is also appropriate for HR professionals whose experience has been in a single functional area or for managers who want an introduction to human resources
- Behavioral Competencies
- Leadership and Navigation
- Ethical Practice
- Relationship Management
- Global and Cultural Effectiveness
- Business Acumen
- Critical Evaluation
- HR Strategic Planning
- Talent Acquisition
- Employee Engagement and Retention
- Learning and Development
- Total Rewards
- Structure of the HR Function
- Organizational Effectiveness and Development
- Workforce Management
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Technology Management
- HR in the Global Context
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Risk Management
- Corporate Social Responsibly
- Employment Law and Regulations
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)