Pelatihan Instrumentation And Process Control
This course will present fundamental principles of measurement, process control and safety systems of processing operations.
The course allows participants to understand technology and operating principles of instruments most commonly used in the oil and gas plants, to know the typical process control architecture and to learn the functions of safety instrumented systems.
Who Should Attend
Engineers and technicians involved in designing, constructing, commissioning or operating oil and gas surface production facilities.
- Measurements and Control
- Pressure Measures and Measurement Instruments Temperature Measures and Measurement Instruments Flow Measures And Measurement Systems
- Level Measurement System
- Automatic control
- Transmitters, receivers, controllers and transducers
- Fire and gas detection
- Blocking and alarm systems
- Architecture of a process control system
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)