Pelatihan Lidar Processing in ArcGIS
- On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts of lidar
- Draw up specifications for a lidar data acquisition project
- Ingest lidar point cloud data into an ArcGIS 10.1 LAS Dataset
- Undertake a quality control review on lidar data received from a vendor
- Process a LAS Dataset to derive the following products:
- Digital Elevation Model (DEM)
- Digital Surface Model (DSM)
- Hillshades of DEM; DSM
- Canopy Height Model (CHM)
- Slope and Slope Class Datasets
- Aspect Dataset
- Contour Dataset
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB.
- Bag (Public Training)
- Training Material (Hand Out & Soft Copy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel (Public Training)
- Lunch 1x and Coffee Break 2x / Day (Public Training)
- Gratis antar Jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ( Khusus Yogyakarta )
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.