Pelatihan Mechanical Maintenance
This course will provide participants with the knowledge of the mechanical maintenance environment (valves, pumps, compressors, gas/diesel engines).
Participants will know the main types of machinery (static and rotating), the way to identify the different problems associated with them, the most efficient way to analyze problems related to their use in oil and gas production plants.
Who Should Attend
Engineers, technicians and system operators involved in general mechanical maintenance in the oil and gas production/storage facilities
- Introduction to maintenance and maintenance engineering
- Static equipment: pressure vessels, heat exchangers
- Types of valves and actuators
- Rotating equipment: pumps and compressors
- Gas and diesel engines: characteristics, functioning and relative auxiliary systems
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)