Training Modern Techniques in Secretary And Office Management
The role of the secretary is rapidly changing and he/she is taking on more of the work of the manager. He/she needs to develop administrative skills into managerial talents in order to enable his/ her superior to delegate work with assurance.
To identify and correct deficiencies, enhance strengths and promote professionalism in the modern executive secretary and administrator.
You will Learn how to:
- Develop and effective communication strategy with your boss and gain respect from other employees
- Apply techniques for solving day to day administrative problems
- Conduct efficient, effective meetings
- Enhance your personal performance within your organization
- Understand what your organization requires from you to increase your value
- Project the right corporate image
- Discover how to influence your boss
- Anticipate your bosses requirements before he has to ask you
- What managers want from today’s secretaries
- How to control time instead of having time control you
Who Should Attend?
- Executive Secretaries
- Personal Assistants (PA)
- Executive Assistants
- Senior Secretaries
- Administrators wishing to enhance their ability to perform
- Those working in the office environment with responsibility for the efficient administration and co-ordination of the physical, administrative and human resources of a department
- Definition Of Office Management
- Characteristics Of Office Management
Functions of Office Management
(A) Planning, (B) Organizing,
(C) Directing, and
(I) Commanding. (ii) Guiding.
Professional Secretarial Skills
Six Traits Differentiate Professional Secretaries From Others.. A Winning Attitude for The Professional Secretary
- Defining goals setting
- Thought to motivate you to set goals
- Separating real from neurotic goals from ideals to action
Number of Techniques that Aim to Increase the Effectiveness of a Person in Getting the Things Done.
- To-do list
- Goal setting
- Rational goals
- Directional goals
- Muddling through
Value and cost of meeting
Types of meetings
Successful meeting leader and participants
The manager / secretary meeting the second magic ten minutes
Learn how to control time during meetings
Controlling your telephone
Dissolving time loss causes
Five Components Contributing To Effective Interpersonal Communications
- Importance of the Self-Concept
- A Weak Self-Concept
- Forming the Self-Concept
- The “Third Ear”
CLARITY OF EXPRESSION
- A “Longer” Board
- An Effective Communicator
COPING WITH ANGRY FEELINGS
- Blocks to Self-Revelation
- Dynamics of Trust
Improving and managing a successful relationship with your boss
- Misreading the Boss-Subordinate Relationship
- Understanding the Boss
- Understanding Yourself
- Developing and Managing the Relationship
- Good Use of Time and Resources.
Dealing with others
- Challenging….Difficult….Problem People
- Four Basic Intents of People
- Blending and redirecting two essential skills to deal with people
- How to change your Attitude
- “Lens of Understanding”
7 Steps to Master Time
Step 1: Priorities and Goals
Step 2: Estimating time requirements
Step 3: Allocating Your Day
Step 4: Touch it once. Do it now. Do it right the first time. Step 5: Using Time Management Method
Step 6: Putting the ”7 Steps to Mastering Time” to work
Step 7: Do just one more task
Use the Seven Steps
- Meeting Purpose
- When to hold a meeting
- Meeting Components
- Meetings Add “Richness”
- Meeting Flowchart ( Meetings in 3 steps)
Before the Meeting
- Purpose Drives Preparation and Participation
- Plan ( time – invitation- Space)
- Common planning problems and solutions
- Prepare Meeting Agenda
Run the meeting
- Getting Started
- Staying on Task
- If a Meeting Gets Stuck
- Decision making
- Wrapping it Up
- So what can I do?
- Minutes preparation
After the meeting
Meeting Problem Solutions
Making the office technology work for you
- Making maximum use of your personal computer- Using the different software to organize your work.
- Using e-mail to improve communication
- The Internet – what it can do for you?
The future role of the PA/Executive Secretary
- The factors currently affecting your role
- Changes to the role –is it an opportunity or threat?
- The role in the future – where do we go from here?
- What skill attributes and qualifications do you need?
- Tips on ways to gain skills that will help you stay ahead.
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat emailyang tercantum.
Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
Peserta bisa mengajukan Tanggal Pelatihan / Training selain yang tertera pada silabus penawaran.
Venue : di Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)
Info Jadwal training 2019 , Jadwal training 2019 , Informasi Jadwal training 2019 , Jadwal training 2020 , Jadwal training 2021 , Jadwal training 2022.