Training Organising and Behavioural Skills for Administrative Professionals / Executive Secretaries / PAs
The roles of Secretaries, PAs and Administrative Professionals in business are continually evolving. Therefore, this engaging, practical and interactive Organising and Behavioural Skills training course is designed to provide an opportunity to review and develop vital organising and behavioural skills to maximise personal effectiveness.
This training course is also designed to:
- Build and enhance personal and role reputation across any organisation
- Strengthen personal and role credibility
- Enable a more productive and effective way of working
- Enhance and develop skills of a 21st century Secretary, PA or Administrative Professional
- Strengthen the appreciation, value and importance of the role of a Secretary, PA or Administrative Professional
- Understand organisations and their purpose to aid in working effectively and therefore becoming aligned with the organisational needs
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This Organising and Behavioural Skills training course is specifically aimed at Secretaries, Personal Assistants and Administrative Professionals who want to develop and enhance their role within their organisation, who may have had training in the past but need to understand what a 21st century role looks, sounds and feels like. It is also for people new to a role, to set them on a path of continued success.
Understanding Roles and the Organisation
- What is your role? It’s to S.M.I.L.E.
- Key skills of a 21st century Secretary, PA or Admin Professional
- Understand the role of your Manager and how your support is vital to their success
- Understand your business – it’s about Organisational and Situational Knowledge
- Chronistic Intelligence, continuous Self Development and having self-belief
- Benefits to effective Time Management to you, your Manager and the organisation
- Understand how to create a well-defined plan and set attainable goals to give you the best chance of success and to help you become as organised as you can
- C.R.A.F.T your role for ultimate success – it’s in your hands!
- Understand the importance of prioritising and determine where your tasks come from and how you can be more effective at achieving them
- The ‘Art of Delegation’ and learn how to say ‘no’ when you cannot say ‘yes’
- Learn how to be more assertive and deal with any potential conflict more effectively
Organisation Skills Continued / Behavioural Skills – The Essentials
- Manage your Manager to be more organised – determine expectations and stick to them!
- Learn how to give feedback when expectations are not met.
- Creating a professional image – what’s your intention? How do you want to be seen?
- Uncover the world of effective communication, the process of effective communication and the vital components of ‘Sender / Receiver’
- Barriers to effective communication and how to overcome them and the benefits of doing so
Behavioural Skills – The Essentials Continued
- Communication alternatives – Over the telephone and written communications
- Establish ‘Telephony Etiquette’ and the 6F’s to telephony success
- Establish ‘Email Etiquette’ and how to construct and demonstrate the right use of emails
- Editing and Proof-Reading – what’s the difference?
- PowerPoint Presentations – aid others in developing and delivering more professional presentations
Understanding Others / Continuous Personal Development
- Learn how to behave and communicate with just about anyone
- Understand people’s work personalities and how this will aid you in supporting others effectively
- Discover people’s learning styles to understand how best to approach them when you need something done
- Uncover the WIN / LEARN / CHANGE model and how this will help you become the best you can be
- Programme review and action planning
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat emailyang tercantum.
Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
Peserta bisa mengajukan Tanggal Pelatihan / Training selain yang tertera pada silabus penawaran.
Venue : di Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)
Info Jadwal training 2019 , Jadwal training 2019 , Informasi Jadwal training 2019 , Jadwal training 2020 , Jadwal training 2021 , Jadwal training 2022