Pelatihan Petrochemical Distillation Operation
This course is designed to develop and update a deep knowledge of basic petrochemical distillation and how quality controlled according to international and company standard specification methods at the Petrochemical (oil and gas) production (industries) as well as to provide the Technicians and Operators for Petrochemical Company with most of the information that help them achieving a production target with company specifications
Who Should Attend?
- Those who are working in the field of Petrochemical production and quality
- Petrochemical Engineers
- Petroleum feed stocks
- An overview of the Oil and Gas and Petrochemicals Industry
- Petrochemicals from different hydrocarbons
- Brief Historical Background
- Distillation Measurement at Atmospheric Pressure
- History of Distillation
- Design Guidelines for Extractive Distillation Columns Guidelines for Distillation Reliability
- Go Research Past Experience
- Review Best Practices
- Distillation Measurement at Reduced Pressure
- Products – Classified into various Categories
- Types of Stages
- Alkylation reactions
- Catalytic reforming
- Isomerization reactions
- Selective oxidation reactions
- Green polycarbonate synthesis
- Tray Fundamentals
- Tray Efficiencies and Design Guidelines for Extractive Distillation Columns
- Low Pressure < 150 PSIG
- Low Liquid Flows
- High Pressure
- High Liquid Flows
- Fouling Service
- Each Distillation Vendor
- The best distillation device
- The preferred distillation device
- Donkey Lessons
- Understand Distillation Fundamentals
- Understand the tradeoff between stage efficiency and fouling
- Understand when you should use a tray, packing or rings.
- Understand the strengths and weakness of each device.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)