Training Planning, Organizing, Negotiating And Work Coordinating
Negotiation is often the best — and sometimes the only — way to develop effective, lasting solutions to many kinds of work problems. This program builds the skills you need to craft constructive agreements between the project team and the other stakeholders. Participative exercises will help you master basic concepts: getting agreement vs. eliminating differences and positions vs. interests. You will also learn when to negotiate, how to prepare for a negotiation, how to manage the aggressive negotiator, and how to deal with “everyday” negotiations. Case studies include both internal negotiations and contract negotiations.
This program will help you develop the personal and professional skills needed to lead your project team. You will learn how to create a shared vision and how to keep your team aligned with that vision through storytelling. The program covers vital general management skills such as motivation, feedback, and delegation. Other topics include how to develop agreement on roles and responsibilities, when to emphasize task behaviors over relationship behaviors, how to build a team that sees itself as a team, and dealing with a difficult team member.
Approximately 70% of class time is devoted to casework and experiential learning. During hands- on exercises, you will work as part of a team to apply the techniques of win-win negotiating to a series of increasingly challenging project negotiations.
- Identify the major needed by effective managers.
- Discuss the planning, controlling, leadership, and decision-making skills
- Explain the techniques of motivating subordinates
- Consider methods for improving management performance
- Gain insights into the successful implementation of teams
- Examine the application of management best practices
- Recognize the Different Ways to Motivate Employees
- Describe the phases of a negotiation
- Use a structured process to negotiate
- Deal with an aggressive negotiator
- Craft agreements that preserve your relationship with your counterpart
- List ten useful tactics for negotiating
Who Should Attend?
These programs are designed for individuals who have or expect to have responsibility for leading or managing a project, subproject, or project phase. Newcomers will learn new skills. More experienced managers will enhance their ability to apply what they already know.
- Management is a dynamic process
- Management is a Social Process
- Management is a Continuous Process
- Management requires
- Management utilizes available resources at most to achieve its objectives
- Managerial Process
- Management Unit as a System
- Relationship of Inputs with Outputs (Feedback)
- ransformation Process and Elements of Managerial Process
- Main Items of Management
- Planning Function
- Managerial Leadership
- Managerial Communication
- Elements of a successful negotiation
- Types of negotiations
- Win-lose vs. win-win negotiation
- Dangerous assumptions about working relationships
- The process of negotiation
- Preparing for the Negotiation
- Surveying the environment
- Your interests, their interests, shared interests
- Constraints and assumptions
- Anticipating problems
- Using a trade-off matrix
- Constructing the facts
- Who are the stakeholders?
Conducting the Negotiation
- “Tactics” is not a four-letter word
- Choosing your attitude and style
- Dealing with your emotions
- Asking questions the right way
- Ultimatums: when they are okay
- Common errors: starting too high or too low, splitting the difference
- Keeping your commitments
- Monitoring compliance
- When the agreement falls apart
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat emailyang tercantum.
Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
Peserta bisa mengajukan Tanggal Pelatihan / Training selain yang tertera pada silabus penawaran.
Venue : di Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)
Info Jadwal training 2019 , Jadwal training 2019 , Informasi Jadwal training 2019 , Jadwal training 2020 , Jadwal training 2021 , Jadwal training 2022.