Pelatihan Professional Course in Marketing
This program is designed to introduce participants to the core concepts of marketing, providing a comprehensive review of the key issues involved in the development of an integrated approach to the marketing of products and services and how marketing plays a role in the success of an operational strategy. Participants will focus on the tools of marketing, sales, and communications, with specific emphasis on integrated marketing communications and sales promotion management. The process of developing a marketing plan that is integrated into the overall strategic plan will be discussed. This highly interactive workshop features case studies, a variety of planning exercises, and other activities designed with an action-learning focus.
- understand the functions of marketing
- develop an understanding of the concept of marketing
- compare marketing to sales
- learn how to create program objectives and strategies based on an organization’s goals
- gain insight into the elements of an effective marketing plan
- develop understanding and skills in market research
- learn to integrate marketing and strategic plans
- learn how to use marketing segmentation
- gain insights into the variety of public relations tools available
Who Should Attend?
This program is designed for marketing and sales representatives,and how work in marketing segmentation, managers and directors, and small business owners who have not had formal marketing training. The program is also recommended as an excellent preparation for persons expecting to assume marketing responsibilities.
- The Definition of Marketing
- Today’s Marketing Environment
- Market Research Tools, Techniques, and Applications
- Product Development and Planning
- Market segmentation, targeting and positioning
- Product/Service Life Cycle
- Value propositions
- Product Promotion and Advertising
- Pricing Products and Services
- Product Distribution
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)