Training Sales Forecasting Between Theory & Practice
Few activities are as important to the success of a company as sales forecasting and planning. The difference between adequate and excellent sales forecasting and planning can make a significant difference in a company’s competitiveness and market position
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Master the different forecasting techniques
- Understand the different levels of planning and forecasting
- Devise and Implement the Action Plans for better effectiveness.
- Analyze their business, recognize sales opportunities and develop sales targets and action plans
- Develop reliable sales forecast using analytical and statistical tools and methods
- Manage, measure, monitor and control the performance of sales & distribution operations
Who Should Attend?
Sales Supervisors, District Managers and Area Sales Managers.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)