Training Sales Planning and Mechanisms Extrapolate The Local Market
Every successful business plans its future direction – it just doesn’t happen purely by accident. Similarly, the best salespeople create meaningful plans of activity which are not only fully in tune with the overall objectives of the business but which also reflect a comprehensive understanding of the dynamics of their markets.
This Training course focuses on the components of an effective sales plan, from the initial analysis of a market to the monitoring and revision of an active plan. By the end of the course, participants will be fully au fait with the latest planning methods and will take away a clear structure which they can put to work immediately.
Who Should Attend?
This course is ideal for all sales professionals who want to use their time more effectively. With the focus on direction and quantity of sales effort this course is ideal for all levels of sales professionals looking to increase their productivity.
- The benefits of planning, and what happens when we don’t
- Who does the plan affect?
Starting to plan
- The components of an effective sales plan
- Setting meaningful objectives
- The planning process
- Planning tools and models
- Creative thinking, testing ideas
- Determining the type and extent of organisational support required
- Problems to overcome when planning
- Defining the market and prioritising its sectors
- Running a gap analysis report
- Understanding competitive position
- Establishing accurate metrics to determine activity levels
The plan in action
- Measuring progress – how and when to revise plans
- Creating accurate forecasting systems
- Reporting progress to stakeholders, managing up
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)