Pelatihan Strategic Planning For Logistics
In this subject, students will explore the principles and practices of strategic logistics and supply chain management. In particular, students will focus on the logistics and supply chain functions, and related strategies and operations that provide a competitive edge in this context. They will also learn the concepts, techniques and tools that underlie logistics and supply chain management functions and operations.
By the end of this program, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the context of strategy in modern management thinking
- Understand the Concept and the Language
- Have reviewed the process of Strategic Planning and Strategy Formulation
- Analyze stock , to make productivity improvements , to select and maintain supply chain
- Conduct safe operations for Material Movement, Cargo Transport and Logistics
- Improve a framework for continual and best in class practices
Who Should Attend?
Those marked for leadership in the organization need to quickly grasp best practice management thinking in order to bridge the gap between Operations Management and Strategic Management. Those who can effectively make this quantum leap in their leadership thinking are destined to reach the top team in their industry. Understanding and planning strategy is a key management skill.
This course is an intensive Three day course, for those who want to understand and implement the essential tools for Strategic Planning For Logistics Functions, Managing Materials & Stocks, Supply Chain and Procurement, Cargo & Transport ,Warehousing and Stock Control; Traffic managers, forwarding managers, shipping managers, logistics/supply chain managers and expeditors. Those who are looking for business gains and benefits from managing their supply chains more effectively .Those existing managers/supervisors, who need a “confirmation” of their current operation
Participants are shown how to evaluate procedures and make needed changes to methods to improve customer service whilst achieving resource reductions; eliminate wasteful costs; avoid internal problems that limit performance; obtain added value for money.
The Science of Strategic Thinking
- Looking Back
- What’s happening now? Key Factors
- The Vision: A Note on Strategic Vision
- The Mission
- Actions to match objectives and strategies set for product market areas of business over the next three and one year.
- The final Strategic Plan: Layout of the Plan: A Strategic Plan Template
The Purchasing Function
- · The 10 steps of purchasing
- · Buyer skills development
- · Objectives of supply chain management
- · Supplier location and selection
- · Types of contracts and purchase orders
- · Supplier management
- · Quality assurance
- · Remedies for non-performance
Negotiation Skills Development
- · Foundations of successful negotiations
- · Overcoming difficulties in negotiations
- · The impact of ethics
- · Sharpening your skills
- · Establishing negotiating goals
- · Effective negotiating strategies
- · Effective negotiating techniques
- · Moving from confrontation to cooperation
- · Inventory management systems
- · Establishing inventory levels
- · Supplier managed inventory
- · Consignment inventory
- · Just in time inventory management
- · Obtaining the benefits of standardization
- · Utilizing ABC analysis
- · Inventory management effectiveness measures
Managing Warehouse Operations
- · Warehouse functions and Utilizing warehouse systems;
- · Warehouse layout
- · Inventory accuracy and cycle counting
- · Bar coding identification systems
- · Improving warehousing productivity
- · Overcoming barriers to performance
Managing Transportation Operations
- · Correct application of Inco- terms
- · Air carrier selection criteria
- · Ocean carrier selection criteria
- · Obtaining insurance coverage
- · Managing truck delivery operations
- · Utilizing modern tracking technology
- · Effective use of consolidation
- · Measuring transportation performance
International Trade, Cargo & Shipping
- · Reasons for International Trade
- · Why do people Buy/Sell overseas
- · Features of International Trade
- · Supply/Demand variables
- · International Trade Terms of Sale and Delivery
- · Incoterms
- · Payments
- · Documents
- · Insurance
- · Logistics viewpoints
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)