Training the Trainers
- To know the responsibilities of the trainer
- To be able to adapt to participants’ expectations
- To learn the different training methods
- To understand the principles of effective oral communication
- To know how to make an effective presentation
- To be able to assess the impact of the training
Who Should Participate
- New trainers
- Others who also need to learn how to train
- Trainer’s Role and Responsibility
- Qualities of the ideal trainer
- Participants’ expectations
- Methods of Training
- Effective Oral Communication
- Planning and Delivering a Presentation
- Evaluating Training
- Essential Presentation Skills: WORKSHOP
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)