The scarcity of fresh water resources and the need for additional water supplies is already critical in many regions of the world and will become increasingly important in the future due to the increasing competition for water and overpopulation. Indeed, it is highly likely that water, like fossil energy resources, will become one of the determining factors of world stability. However, the world-wide availability of renewable energies makes it possible to consider the coupling of desalination plants with renewable energy production processes in order to ensure sustainable and environmentally friendly water production.
The objectives of the course are to provide delegates with the appropriate knowledge, skills and competencies in order
- To educate water consumers;
- To promote wise water consumption; and
- To reflect upon the merits of existing and future freshwater production techniques.
The nature of the course is such that professionals from a wide range of backgrounds can be accommodated.
Session 1 – Saline Water
Session 2 – Freshwater
Session 3 – Ancient Hydraulic Economies
Session 4 – Consumption, Access, Water Lending and Drought Bank
Session 5 – Water Management & Conservation
Session 6 – The Geography of Desalination
Drinking Water Quality
Session 7 – pH
Session 8 – Hardness
Session 9 – Colour
Session 10 – Turbidity
Session 11 – Taste & Odour
Session 12 – Contamination
Treatment Processes 1
Session 13 – Desalination & Environmental Damage (salt dumping plus carbon footprint)
Session 14 – Reverse Osmosis
Session 15 – Forward Osmosis
Session 16 – Electro-dialysis
Treatment Processes 2
Session 17 – Thermal Desalination
Session 18 – Multi-Stage Flash Distillation
Session 19 – Multiple-Effect Distillation
Session 20 – Future Options
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB.
- Bag (Public Training)
- Training Material (Hand Out & Soft Copy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel (Public Training)
- Lunch 1x and Coffee Break 2x / Day (Public Training)
- Gratis antar Jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ( Khusus Yogyakarta )
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Freshwater Training: Its Availability, Treatment and Use in Indonesia (Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, Etc..) Asia (Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur)