Training Logistics Management And Supply Chain
It has now been established without any doubt whatsoever that lean supply chains and efficient logistics systems lead directly to increased bottom line profits. Businesses are increasingly looking for improvements in their logistics and supply chain performance.
Each attendee who will complete this training will gain the following outcomes:
- Apply and gain an in-depth knowledge on logistics management and supply chain.
- Explain core concepts of supply chain management.
- Understand the role of logistics in the supply chain.
- Deliver customer value.
- Manage the transportation function effectively.
- Apply the principle of warehouse design and operation.
- Develop an effective inventory management function.
Who should attend?
This course is beneficial to anyone who are managing logistics services and who would like to explore how to develop a world-class logistics operation. Whether new to the profession or time-served at a senior level, the participants will benefit from a program which explores the essential elements of logistic management, the current challenges and modern advancements.
Best Practice in Supply Chain Management
- The Changing Competitive Environment
- Strategic Activity
- Tactical Aspects
- Operational Considerations
- Materials Management in the Supply Chain
Strategic Approach to Logistics Management
- The Mission of Logistics Management
- Logistics Performance
- Logistics and Customer Value
- The Cost of Logistics
- Efficient and Effective Transportation
- Storage of Goods including Services
- Point of Origin to Point of Consumption
- Conforming to Customer Requirements
- Inbound, Outbound, Internal, and External Movements
- Objectives and Scope of Warehouse Operations
- The Changing Role of the Warehouse Manager
- Warehouse Operations and the Value Chain
- Supply Network Optimization
- Customer Service and Total Distribution Cost Concept
- Characteristics of Effective and Efficient Warehouse Operations
- Design Layout and Process Design
- The Lean Warehouse
- The Role of Technology
- Definitions of Materials Management, Supply Chain Management, Inventory Management
- Importance of Stock Valuation and Stock Control Using ABC Analysis
- Inventory and Costs
- Inventory Policies Using Re-order Point Systems, Economic Order Quantities, Independent Demand
- Systems for Dependent Demand
- Inventory Management Techniques and Securing Reductions in Inventory
- Valuation of Stock, such as LIFO, FIFO and Standard Costing
The Supply Chain of the Future
- Emerging Trends
- The Vision for the Future
- Next Steps
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized Live Online Training, Public and In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)