Pelatihan Advanced PVT and EOS Fluid Characterisation
This course is concerned with understanding the underlying phase behaviour important to the description and modelling of Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) processes, and depletion performance of complex fluid systems.
Designed for you, if you are…
- A practicing reservoir engineer and/or researcher dealing with phase behaviour, miscible displacement and compositional / complex black-oil reservoir simulation
- A process or chemical engineer
The benefits from attending
By the end of the course you will feel confident to:
- Make decisions about sampling and PVT laboratory procedures required
- Design and use PVT laboratory reports, including those for gas injection studies
- Develop EOS models
- Generate appropriate black-oil PVT tables for reservoir simulation
- Traditional and modified black-oil PVT properties
- Using correlations and laboratory data to obtain PVT properties
- Laboratory PVT experiments – how they are conducted, for what purpose and how they should be applied
- Fluid characterisation with an equation of state (EOS)
- Heptanes – plus characterisation
- Tuning an EOS by regression
- Pseudoizing to reduce the number of components
- Generating modified black-oil properties
- Slim tube simulations and MMP calculations
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB.
- Bag (Public Training)
- Training Material (Hand Out & Soft Copy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel (Public Training)
- Lunch 1x and Coffee Break 2x / Day (Public Training)
- Gratis antar Jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ( Khusus Yogyakarta )
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Advanced PVT and EOS Fluid Characterisation Training in Indonesia (Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, Etc..) Asia (Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur)