Training Body Language and Public Relations
Through this workshop we develop skilled negotiators who can win in business. It’s practical and immediately useful. Theory and models reinforce new skills in relationship building, creative strategies, critical negotiating techniques and behaviors. This can remove pressure and conflict and create impact in negotiation situations.
Analyze and assess the latest public relations concepts and strategies in a variety of contexts.
- Develop trust and build better relationships within negotiations
- Plan strategies for preparing and conducting negotiations
- Value concessions and knowing when to walk away
- Consider the options and select suitable outcomes
- Practice key public relations skills relating to verbal and written communication, as well as editorial, layout and production techniques.
- Use knowledge to acquire an advantage in negotiations
- Get better deals by removing mental constraints.
Who Should Attend
Managment team, supervisors and any woker from all deparments
- The fundamentals of negotiation
- Body Language Skills
- Public Relations
- Public Relations and Communication
- Public Relations Responsibilities
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)