Training Fluid Flow and Heat Transfer in Industrial Applications
To provide practical and applied knowledge relating to the conditions of heat transfer and the workings of thermal equipment in the chemical and petroleum industries.
Description of Thermal Equipment
- Roles and terminology of heat exchangers, furnaces and boilers.
- Design technology: working principles, organization of the flows of fluids, function of the constituent parts.
- Characteristics of the modes of heat transfer. Thermal flows.
- Conduction and convection: thermal potential, resistance, thermal conductivity, convection coefficient, special case of phase changes, overall exchange coefficient, activation of heat circulation, effects of fouling.
- Radiation: characteristics of the emission and absorption of radiation, special case of combustion gases, application to furnaces and boilers.
- Applications: analysis of the conditions of heat transfer through the thermal insulation of a
- furnace, in an exchange zone.
Heat exchange law in relation to the mode of fluids circulation: single counter-current
- exchanger, co-current, type 1-2 and 2-4 exchangers, arrangement of exchangers in series
- and in parallel.
- Special case of condensers, re-boilers and air coolers.
- Testing and monitoring of performances: influence of the installed exchange area and of
- fouling on heat exchanger performances.
- Applications: determination of the exchange area needed for a given service in relation to
- the circulation of fluids, monitoring fouling and predicting the performance of a group of heat
Furnaces and Boilers
- Working conditions and distribution of the heat supply.
- Circulation of combustion gases, setting-up and adjustment of the draft.
- How combustion works: characteristics of industrial fuels, the working of burners.
- Monitoring and testing of combustion and firing.
- Recovery of the heat released by the burners: efficiency, possibilities for improvement and
- Applications: analysis of the working conditions of a furnace, calculating its yield, study of
- heat exchanges in the radiation zone.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB.
- Bag (Public Training)
- Training Material (Hand Out & Soft Copy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel (Public Training)
- Lunch 1x and Coffee Break 2x / Day (Public Training)
- Gratis antar Jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ( Khusus Yogyakarta )