Training Fundamentals of Electrical Distribution Systems
You will develop an understanding of the electrical distribution system by learning the basic concepts for direct current circuits and extending this knowledge to single-phase and 3-phase alternating current circuits.
The objective of this course is to explain, without using rigorous mathematical derivations, the meaning of electrical quantities, including kVA, kW and power factor. Topics include distribution system configuration, electro-magnetic fields, major electrical machinery, system protection, power system metering, and the importance of power quality. You will receive an explanation of load characteristics and their effects on power costs.
- Explain basic electrical system quantities, identify sources of generation, cogeneration issues, and distribution system configuration
- Describe load characteristics and effects on power costs
- Describe the major electrical machinery and components used in power distribution
- Understand the fundamentals of system protection, grounding and power quality problems
- Understand electrical power metering and how to avoid billing penalties
Who Should Attend?
- Engineers • Facility & Operations Managers • Technical Specialist • Plant Engineers • Project Engineers & Managers • Engineering Consultants • Architects
- Basic Concepts
- Generation, Transmission & Distribution
- Distribution System Components
- Major Electrical Machinery
- System Protection
- System Grounding
- Power Quality
- Electrical Distribution Systems
- Electrical Safety
- Non-Utility Generation
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)