Training Fundamentals of Modern Substation Equipment, Protection and Controls
Knowledge of state-of-the-art substation equipment, protection and controls is a prerequisite to making decisions in design, construction and operation of high and medium voltage substations. This practical course covers medium and high voltage substations, including industrial, utility, commercial and institutional and introduces you to the up-to-date equipment that makes up an electric substation. Learn how each type of equipment operates, and protection and control equipment and systems that determine successful and safe substation operation.
You will also learn practical aspects of design, construction and operation of power transformers, voltage regulators, power circuit breakers, circuit switchers and capacitor banks.
- Apply a clear understanding of needs to use power conditioning equipment to your substations
- Assess the modern substation system, equipment, protection and automation
- Benefit from your knowledge of how substation equipment operates
- Read and relate single line drawings and electrical schematics to substation equipment protection and control system
- Recognize the latest technology in electrical substations
Who Should Attend?
- Electrical & Design Engineers • Industrial, Utility or Plant Engineers, • Engineering Technicians • Planning & Operations Specialists • Consulting Engineers • Electrical Project & Construction Managers • Electrical Managers
- Grounding & bonding of electrical equipment
- LV & MV system grounding
- Modern substation types & purposes
- Power transformers & controls
- Bus & disconnect switches
- Power circuit breakers
- Metal-clad switchgear
- Power conditioning systems
- Power capacitor & capacitor banks
- Substation commissioning
- Fundamentals of power system protective relaying systems
- Current transformers & voltage transformers
- Coordination of protection systems
- Protective relaying systems
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)