Pelatihan Inventory Management
Supply chains have simultaneously become increasingly globalized and lean. As a result, costs have often decreased dramatically, but at the expense of increased complexity and risk. Excellent inventory management and control are critical to effective management of supply chains. Managers need to understand the optimal amount of inventory to hold in stable situations, as well as in highly dynamic and uncertain environments. The tendency is often to hold too much inventory, and thus to avoid stock outs and the resulting fallout that lands on inventory managers. Companies, however, are also confronted with the cost of inventory in the form of reduced working capital that could be used for other profitable activities such as new product innovation or paying down debt. How should managers handle this tradeoff. Inventory Management training is designed for managers, assitant managers and supervisors from inventory function.
- Formulate a mathematical model describing the behavior of the inventory system.
- Seek an optimal inventory policy with respect to this model.
- Use a computerized information processing system to maintain a record of the current inventory levels.
- Using this record of current inventory levels, apply the optimal inventory policy to signal when and how much to replenish inventory.
Who Should Attend
Inventory Management training course is designed for managers, assitant managers and supervisors from inventory function.
Components Of Inventory Models
- The cost of ordering
- The holding cost
- The shortage cost
- The salvage value
- The discount rate
- The Lead Time
Deterministic Continuous-Review Models
- The Basic EOQ Model
- The EOQ Model with Planned Shortages
- The EOQ Model with Quantity Discounts
- Material requirements planning
- Just In Time
A Deterministic Periodic-Review Model
A Stochastic Continuous-Review Model
A Stochastic Single-Period Model For Perishable Products
- The Model with Initial Stock Level
- A Single-Period Model with a Setup Cost
Stochastic Periodic-Review Models
- Multiperiod Model with No Setup Cost
- A Multiperiod Model with Batch Orders and No Setup Cost
Larger Inventory Systems In Practice
- Multiproduct Inventory Systems
- Multi-echelon Inventory Systems
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)