Pelatihan Logistic and Supply Chain
This Logistics and Supply Chain training course examines the effective management and flow of materials through an organization’s supply chain. Significant costs and delays to standard operations and projects are often caused by small inefficiencies in logistics and transport. This training course discusses how costs can be reduced, performance can be improved as well as an increase in customer satisfaction. The Supply Chain is linked to the organisation in order to appreciate that the effect of the efficient Supply Chain has on the effectiveness of the performance.
This Logistics & Supply Chain training course aims to enable participants to:
- Understand how the supply and demand chains work
- Examine the most effective purchasing practices
- Learn new trends in supplier management
- Gain greater insight into the negotiation process
- Examine inventory reduction techniques
- Explore new methods and technologies in warehousing
- Understand the function of transportation management.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Business professionals who work in logistics, stock control, supply chain warehousing and materials management would find this training session extremely beneficial, enabling them to bring improvements to their area of the business.
Understanding Logistics and the Supply Chain
- How organisation supply and demand chains work
- Objectives of supply chain management
- The interrelations and connections of buying, making, moving, and selling activities
- Understanding the Supply Chain dynamics
- The benefits of applying a Supply Chain approach
- Supply Chain Operations Reference Models (SCOR).
Customers and Supplier Management
- Internal and external customer expectations
- CRM and SRM
- Supplier management
- Supplier selection
- Supplier expectations
- Relationships internally and externally
- Supply cost
Warehouse Management, Performance and Risk
- Key performance indicators (KPI)
- Warehouse functions
- Warehouse Management
- Role in the Supply Chain
- Equipment selection
- Supply Chain risks
- Exchange rates
Procurement and Negotiation
- Procurement definition and goals
- Establishing negotiating goals
- Effective negotiating strategies
- Effective negotiating techniques
- Negotiation exercise.
- Effective inventory management
- Forrester effects and increases in inventory
- Dealing with supply and demand variability
- Setting the order quantity
- Safety stock
- Reducing excess and obsolete inventory
- Improving the organisation’s logistics and supply chain.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)