Mining For Non-Miners (Metals) Training
This course provides those from a non-mining background with a comprehensive understanding of the cycle of mining from exploration to processing.
- Gain knowledge of the global mining industry.
- Understand key mining concepts and decision making processes.
- Explore the inter-relationships from exploration to product.
- Appreciate the various methods of extracting and processing material.
- Increase knowledge of commonly used mining terms.
Who Should Attend?
- Information Technology Professionals
- Human Resource Specialists
- Legal Professionals
- Management Consultants
- Equipment Manufacturers
Overview of the Mining Industry
- History, significance, key commodities, major mining companies & optional regional overview.
Geology, Exploration, Modelling, Resource & Reserve Reporting
- Key concepts, terminology, exploration, modelling, Resource & Reserve reporting.
Mine Planning & Asset Management
- Why we plan, mine planning stages and activities, maintenance and asset management, importance of technology.
Surface Mining (Metals)
- Why mine from surface, types of surface mines, terminology, cycle of mining and equipment detail modules (drill & blast, truck & loader).
Underground Mining (Metals)
- Why we mine underground, terminology, access, development, production methods, material handling, and mine ventilation.
- Why we process, processing stages, and extractive metallurgy.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.