Training Risk And Hazard On Rig Operation
This course provides the basics of offshore drilling operations. Explains the environment, logistics, equipment, procedures, safety requirements, emergency response, and regulations unique to petroleum exploration, drilling, and production activities offshore. Includes an overview of petroleum economics and investment decision-making specific to the offshore industry.
Upon successful completion of this course, the delegates will be able to:
- Acquire with basic knowledge of Rig components & operations
- Identify the hazards associated drilling equipments & operations
- Understand the risks of rig different operations and required corresponding control measures
- Conduct drilling operations in safe professional ways as per international standards
- Understand and implement the HSE regulations & requirements for Drilling & working at Rigs.
- Improve the participant’s knowledge & skill onto Rigs inspections procedures
- Increase Health & Safety Knowledge and Skill according to international standards
- Reduce losses and costs to organization that could arise from accidents, ill-health, injuries and/or the rig down times
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for all drilling rigs crews & members, HSE department (health & safety professionals, site engineers, site supervisors, safety officers), non-professional engineers at drilling rigs (logistics eng., electric eng., mechanical eng.), and others (radio room operators, crane & forklift operators, and welder & workshop operators).
- Rig Components
- Rig Operator’s & Responsibilities
- Inspection and Preventive Maintenance
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Rig Camps: Kitchens and Accommodations
- Handling and Storage of Compressed Gas Cylinders
- Welding and Cutting
- Use of Potentially Hazardous Materials
- Electrical Wire & Equipments
- Static Electricity
- “Big bag” handling systems
- Cellular telephone use on drilling rigs
Rig Equipments and Procedures
- Derricks and Masts
- Crown Blocks
- Travelling Blocks
- Derrick Exits, Ladders, Stairways, Floors, and Platforms
- Pipe Handling
- Draw works Controls
- Rotary Table
- Hoisting, Riding Hoisting Equipment and Rotary Operations
- Manual Tongs
- Power Tongs
- Stabbing Platforms and Boards
- Safety Belts and Harnesses
- Blowout Preventors
- Rig Mud Pumps
- Mud Tanks
Pre-spud Safety Inspection
- Pre-Spud Safety Inspection Checklist
- Working With Service Companies
- Coil Tubing
- Lifting Operations
- Crane Operations
Rig Emergency Prepardeness
- Emergency Preparedness
- Rig Emergency Plan
- Emergency Drills
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)