Pelatihan Stock Inventory and Handling Residues and Overstock
Gain state-of-the-art stock inventory tools and modeling techniques that will help you analyze overstock data…predict revenues and costs…assess the risk inherent in your forecasts…effectively report the forecasting results to management…and improve corporate decision making.
- Creating a framework for financial forecasting
- Identifying data patterns and applying time series modeling techniques
- Modeling and forecasting your key business drivers
- Dealing with uncertainty
- Weighing approaches to interest rate risk modeling
Who Should Attend?
- Managers, supervisors and professionals responsible for the design and use of inventory management systems.
- Managers in finance, operations and warehousing who drive improvement in the supply chain.
- Inventory management
- Inventory control
- Creating useful inventory forecasts
- Forecasting & inventory management system in action
- New roles for inventory control personnel
- Distribution requirements planning (DRP)
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)