Training Successful Fleet and Transport Management
This course aims at providing you with the tools, techniques, and expertise on how to optimize the management of your fleet; how to eliminate and mitigate risks associated with the fleet and capital investments, improve their efficiency, increase productivity of the fleet and reduce overall operational costs. This course will also enable you to see that your fleet operations are done in compliance with government legislation and you are able to control human factors that can increase operational cost.
- Improve fleet operational cost and management
- Implement Lean Six Sigma
- Optimize fleet utilization to achieve faster turnaround time
- Increase productivity and performance quality and reduce downtime
- Develop and implement strategic business objectives for improving operational procedures
- Eliminate and mitigate transport and fleet risks caused due to human factors
Who Should Attend?
Line and fleet/transport managers who are responsible for managing the fleet and transport, asset managers, supply chain managers, and CFO’s.
Improve Fleet Operational Cost and Management
- Methodologies for managing transport and fleet operations
- Cost analysis for fleet and transport operations
Implement Lean Six Sigma
- What is Lean Six Sigma?
- Analysis of transport and fleet information
- Implement Lean Six Sigma in fleet and transport management
Optimize Fleet Utilization
- To understand the concept of “efficiency and economy” in perspective of transport and fleet management
- To have knowledge regarding the applications of “efficiency and economy” in view of transport and fleet management
Increase Productivity and Performance Quality and Reduce Downtime
- Productivity improvement program
- Improvement in performance quality
Exploring and Implementing Strategic Business Objectives to Improve Overall Operational Efficiency
- What are business strategies?
- Design and implement fleet and transport management strategy aligned with the business strategy of the organization
- Monitor and evaluate the fleet management strategy
Eliminate and Mitigate Risk Due to Human Factors
- To understand human behavior in fleet and transport management
- Prepare a comprehensive fleet and transport risk management plan
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)